When planning your baby shower, not only do you need to consider food, cake and your venue but you should also plan your favors. These favors can be tied in to the party theme or they can just be about babies and pregnancy! It always is thoughtful for the host or mother to-be to give the guests a parting gift to that them for being a part of such a special day in your life. Here are 5 creative baby shower favor ideas for you to consider when planning your guest favors.
- Ready to POP! A cute, unique and clever gift is to gift wrap baggies of popcorn for your guests. You can use regular popcorn or even caramelized, candied popcorn depending on your preference. You can also warp up bags of microwavable popcorn too fi you don’t want the popcorn to go back or get stale. On the bags, label them “Ready to Pop” to tie into the pregnancy theme of your baby shower!
- Another great idea for baby shower favors is to give candies. You can buy small baby bottles and fill them up with yummy candies for your guests to take with them. You can coordinate the colors with your shower theme or use pink only or blue only as a way to reveal the gender of your bundle of joy!
- For women, package a nail polish bottle. If you are having a girl, choose a gentle, light pink color. For a blue, a soft blue will look great! Everyone loves a good bottle of Essie nail polish, so your guests will be sure to love and use the product! They’ll think of your little one every time they use it and smile!
- Another special gift for your guests is to give candles out to friends and family members. Ask that they wait until he day your baby is born to light the candle and then say a prayer for your child’s future and happiness. On the outside you can write a line such as ” Burn this tea light on the night, once the stork has taken flight, with a flicker of the flame, please say a prayer in Baby’s name.”
- Finally another adorable favor option that is also very affordable is to give guests Hershey’s candy bars. Cover these with fun wrapping paper. Leave exposed a portion of the title “Hershey’s”. If you are having a boy, on the HE should be seen and for a girl the SHE! This is easy to do, not matter how crafty you may or may not be! You can keep it simple or glam up the decoration however you’d like!
All of these baby shower favor tips are unique, fun baby shower gifts. Remember your gifts you not need to be over the top of expensive. Keep it simple, clever and thoughtful and your guests will be sure to appreciate them. Ideas like prayer candles, Hershey bars, nail polish, or popcorn are useful, quirky and fun! For more ideas be sure to check out sites like KidzNStyle.com.